ASC seeks a Sr. Structural Engineer to review and design Steel Structures for Utility Substations and Transmission and Distribution projects. Specific duties will include:
- Delivering accurate and thorough designs of a variety of complex structures that will meet industry and/ client standards and codes as applicable;
- Perform consistent structural engineering reviews of the staff engineers and outside consultants;
- Design and analysis of anchorage, steel structures and steel connections and concrete foundations based on soil information received with the help of Professional Engineers and/or outside consultants;
- Analyzing existing towers for revised loading and determining required modifications if needed;
- Completing structural modification designs for quoting purposes;
- Providing manual calculations to verify computer-generated results, when necessary;
- Designing steel structures per design codes AISC 360, NESC, ASCE 48-05, ASCE-113 etc.;
- Maintaining and developing good working relationships with Clients;
- Monitoring and maintaining project commitments on design projects and coordinating design activities within the different disciplines of the Department; and
- Field Engineering and performing structural observations as required.
- Occasional employer paid travel to domestic client sites to provide consultation and resolve technical issues required 5% of the time.
Worksite: Tulsa, OK
Requirements: Master’s degree or the equivalent in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering, and two (2) years of experience as a Structural Engineer, Sr. Structural Engineer, Engineering Assistant, Senior Engineer or in a related occupation. Will also accept a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent and five (5) years of experience in lieu of a Master’s degree or the equivalent and two (2) years of experience.
Send Resume by email to email@example.com